August 1st, 2013

derp

New Fursuit Tail

I made myself a new fursuit tail!
It's basically the same as the old one, except I removed the curve from the top because that made it stick out too far. The big difference is that this one is sewn together whereas the first one I made had the fur glued onto a foam core.
I didn't really think I'd be able to sew it, but I did, so I am quite pleased that it was successful. I tried to strengthen the construction by adding an inner lining of material, and a strip of webbing that runs the entire length of the tail and forms the belt loop - hopefully this will keep it in one piece if some ill-behaved child pulls on it.